When joint pain is severe and interferes with daily activities and work, joint replacement may be an option. At Chippenham Hospital, we’re certified by The Joint Commission for Hip Replacements.
Signs that it might be time for a hip replacement:
- You’re no longer as mobile as you’d like to be
- Your pain persists or recurs over time
- Your hip aches during and after exercise
- Medication and using a cane aren’t delivering enough relief
- Your hip stiffens up from sitting in a car or not moving for a certain period of time
- The pain prevents you from sleeping
- Your hip is stiff or swollen
If you’re suffering from chronic hip pain, it’s time to call the surgeons at Chippenham Hospital for an evaluation. We can help.
Call us today to learn more or make an appointment with a Chippenham surgeon.