At Chippenham Hospital, we work hard to treat your health conditions and help you get back to your life as quickly as possible. Our caring staff and top-quality services create the supportive atmosphere you need to make your stay at our facilities a positive one.
Among the amenities you’ll enjoy at Chippenham Hospital are:
- Comfortable accommodations in beautiful private rooms
- Food services that provide delicious and healthy meals, including a cafeteria and guest trays, food court, vending machines, and gourmet coffee bar
- Chaplain services are available at any time upon request or referral. Our nondenominational chapel, located on the first floor, remains open 24 hours a day.
- Convenient and free parking, free valet parking, and an after-hours security shuttle
- Expanded, flexible visiting hours to welcome guests any time and entrances close to the emergency department for access after 11:00pm
- Quiet hours from 2:00pm - 3:00pm and 8:30pm - 9:00am.
- Safety and security measures addressing cell phone and small electrical appliance usage, fire drills, smoking, and the care of your valuable items during your stay with us
- Gift shop with flowers, cards, magazines, seasonal items, essential toiletries, clothing, and more
If you have any questions or concerns, then please contact Patient Relations at (804) 483-1234.