When minutes matter.
When you need emergency care in Central Virginia, you want to know you are getting the best care as quickly as possible.
Located south of the river in the City of Richmond, the Chippenham Hospital emergency room is prepared to handle any medical emergency you have, any time of day.
If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency always call 911 first.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the average ER wait time at Chippenham Hospital.
When to visit: Emergency room or doctor visit?
You need the right care at the right place. Sometimes it's hard to know if you should seek emergency care, urgent care, or schedule an appointment with your provider.
Why choose us: Expert care, comfort, and convenience.
Our top priority is making sure you get the care you need quickly and that we provide it with the compassion and comfort you expect with HCA.
Our emergency room offers:
- 24/7 Full service emergency care
- Level II Trauma Center
- FastTrack ER- immediate care for smaller emergencies
- Dedicated Pediatric ER
- Intensive care services
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center - we have been certified for providing critical treatments for improved outcomes in long-term stroke care
- Gold Seal for Chest Pain accredited by The Joint Commission - streamlining the treatment process to improve outcomes
- Complimentary valet parking
- Free Wi-Fi