Central Virginia’s Most Advanced Orthopedic Care
Don’t let pain keep you from enjoying an active lifestyle. The orthopedic and spine teams at Chippenham Hospital offer advanced treatments for nearly every condition affecting the bones, joints, and muscles — including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery approaches.
Health Risk Assessments
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE health risk assessments:
With accredited programs recognized for quality and our commitment to continuous improvement, we provide the highest orthopedic expertise in the Greater Richmond area. Our comprehensive services include:
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Our orthopedic care is based on a team approach where skilled doctors, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and other care providers work together to help you get moving again, without pain.
The orthopedic team at Chippenham Hospital treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Neck and back pain
- Overuse or repetitive stress injury
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Sciatic pain
- Scoliosis, kyphosis, and other spinal deformity
- Spinal tumors
- Sports injuries, including concussions
- Tendon and cartilage injury
- Tennis elbow
- Trauma injury
- Trigger finger
Orthopedic Treatments Customized for You
When you come to Chippenham Hospital for orthopedic treatment, you get care personalized to your needs. With a full range of treatment, from nonsurgical physical therapy to complex minimally invasive procedures, we customize a plan just for you.
Our surgical and nonsurgical treatments include:
Richmond’s Best Choice for Orthopedic and Spine Care
Orthopedic care at Chippenham Hospital is built around you. Patients in Richmond and across Central Virginia come here for:
- Programs accredited by The Joint Commission. Our total hip replacement and total knee replacement programs are approved by the nation’s leading authority on quality care, outcomes, and continuous improvement.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, it’s at a hospital with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and neurosurgery. Many are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can get diagnostics, treatment, and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you get better, faster.
Learn about innovative joint replacement solutions, like Mako™ Robotics Technology for total knee replacements for maximum mobility with less time in recovery
When it comes to your spine, you only want the most experienced clinical teams working with you. That's what you get when you choose Chippenham Hospital.
Don’t let a sports injury keep you sidelined. Let the area’s largest sports medicine team of doctors, surgeons, therapists, and trainers help you reach peak performance after injury.